I started this weblog in September, 2008. For nearly three years, now, it’s been a labor of love. In 2009, I started using the more editorial third person and have been doing so ever since.
As it becomes apparent that I’m unable to devote as much time as I would like to writing about auctions and technology, I’m making some changes. First, I’m dropping the third person. It’s not as genuine or honest as first person. Second, I’m going to extend the offer to anyone who is interested to submit an application to write for AuctioneerTech. These are the requirements.
- You must have a passion for the auction industry
- You must contribute at least one article each month
- Your submitted articles will be exclusive to AuctioneerTech for seven days, after which time you may post the article to your blog or other venues
- Your posts must relate to the auction industry or to technology or to both; they may not advertise your company
- Your posts may be subject to slight editing (grammar and style, not content) and approval (for relevance) if necessary
I’m not able to offer any financial reward, but if you are interested in joining a small team of writers who publish on a site that receives thousands of visits each month, please send your information and at least two samples of your writing to [email protected].